- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank You Deepika
Thank you Deepika, author of the blog Good Vibes, for your Liebster Award nomination! We’re both on the same path of wanting to live a healthy, happy, authentic life. It is nice to connect with like-minded bloggers here on WordPress, as we spread positivity across the Internet!
- What is success according to you?
- How do you take care of your mental health?
- Which public figure do you admire?
- What would you want to change about yourself?
- Which one country do you want to visit?
- If you are given an offer to buy 3 things for free of cost, what 3 things will you choose?
- If you have to give a huge amount as donation, for which 1 cause would you want to donate?
- Why did you choose blogging?
- Where do you live?
- Three of your favourite brands from any industry?
- If given a time machine.. which moment will you re-live?
- What is success according to you?
Success, for me, has many meanings. Mostly, success is when I am able to manage my thoughts that bring me back to myself, rather than hooked into negative thought patterns. To be at peace in the present moment, rather than caught up, hooked in emotionally charged story loops, circling loudly in my head.
2. How do you take care of your mental health?
Running is a big part of how I take care of my mental health. At this time, I am unable to run as certain physical health issues are being sorted out. As a result, this (hopefully) temporary break from running has left a void in managing my mental health – managing my thoughts. Consequently, my self-confidence is taking a hit.
So, I’ve decided to cut out eating processed, refined sugar as another avenue of self-care!
3. Which public figure do you admire?
Robin Williams. He struggled with addiction, as I do and mental health issues, as I do. Yet, he persevered and shared his gift of laughter with the world, until his tragic suicide as a result of Lewy Body Dementia.
Laughter is the best medicine!
Photo credit – Quote Master
4. What would you want to change about yourself?
Confidence in myself is something I could be better at. Changing, increasing my level of self-confidence as I navigate this thing called life.
5. Which one country do you want to visit?
England is the next country I’d like to visit.
6. If you are given an offer to buy 3 things for free of cost, what 3 things will you choose?
- A Friesian horse
- A P&H Delphin kayak
- A Barricade Roof Rack for my Jeep Wrangler
Photo Credit – Pinterest
7. If you have to give a huge amount as donation, for which 1 cause would you want to donate?
I would donate money to build machines that remove garbage/plastics from the ocean, like The Ocean Cleanup.
Photo Credit – The Ocean Cleanup
My second would be any organization that stops the needless slaughtering of dolphins, sharks, whales and other marine animals – all animals actually – from humanity and their greed!
8. Why did you choose blogging?
To have my own little corner of the Internet where I can share my husband and I’s travel adventures and have them to reflect back on when we start to forget stuff!
As well, my journey as a wild woman walking a spiritual path… sharing my struggles with addiction, anxiety, depression as I come home to self. Perhaps in some small way, my struggles and my successes will inspire and help someone walking the same path…
9. Where do you live?
I live in Canada.
10. Three of your favourite brands from any industry?
- Jeep Wrangler
- North Face
11. If given a time machine.. which moment will you re-live?
The moment I met my husband….❤️
I have a small following, and I’ve exhausted my choices of who to nominate. It has been my experience that most bloggers I nominate don’t engage in this nomination, as it really isn’t an award from WordPress, rather a lovely pay-it-forward recognition of fellow bloggers. Those I nominate are grateful, but perhaps this blog isn’t their thing, and I respect that.
So, I’m not nominating anyone. However, if you’re reading this and want to nominate yourself or others, go for it!
Rules are meant to be broken, aren’t they!! hee hee!!