27 Weeks to Half Marathon
My goal is to run the Valley Harvest Half Marathon, on Sunday, October 11th, 2020 in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. 21.1km.
Sunday – Long Bike Ride
My goal was to bike for 2 hours. I was 40 minutes short of two hours, as the route I planned didn’t take me as long to bike as I thought it would! It was a great day to be outside!
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday – Indoor Cardio – with Body Project
I was exhausted on Thursday, and gave myself a break. This is an excellent low impact, high cardio video with killer standing abdominal and squat sets!
Walks and yard work quickly added up on my Fitbit! While this technically isn’t training for my half-marathon – staying active helps! The fun was wondering how my Fitbit would interpret the physical activity of landscaping!
Wednesday – Walk in Courtenay Airpark
Friday – Landscaping Monkey Puzzle Tree
My Fitbit decided that my cutting and digging up sod was a “Sport” and “Walk” activity!
Monday – Friday – Landscaping – Mowing, Edging or Weeding
My Fitbit decided that mowing the back yard was a “Walk” and mowing the front yard was “Outdoor Biking”!!
Saturday – Day Off
I really miss running. I’m trying not to be too sad about it. I focus on the day I can get back out there, and slowly build back up to where I was – running 6km Monday-Friday and Sunday – Long Run Day – 10km. For now – I’ll maintain the Monday – Friday – cardio and Sunday – long bike ride day!
Last Weeks Goals
- Continue daily practice of following the low impact, high cardio aerobic workout on Youtube with Body Project – missed Thursday
- Sunday – Will be Long Bike Ride Day – ✓
- Practice gratitude each day for my health and the continuing health of my family and friends. ❤️ 🙏🏻 – ✓
This Weeks Goals
- Continue daily practice of following the low impact, high cardio aerobic workout on Youtube with Body Project
- Sunday – Long Bike Ride Day
- Get outside and be active!
- Practice gratitude each day for my health and the continuing health of my family and friends. ❤️ 🙏🏻