Sunshine and blogging! I’ve been recognized by a fellow blogger, HeartyPsych – they like my blog, as we appreciate each other, our views, our perspectives on aspiring to live an authtentic life.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
“The Blogosphere community holds several awards that bloggers use to nominate a blog in appreciation for its creative, inspiring, or motivational content.”
“The award also helps other blogger receive recognition and free exposure for their blogs.”
There are some basic rules to follow if you decide to participate:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog so everyone can visit.
2. Answer the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog post.
5. List the rules and display the Award logo on your blog post.
I’m not sure I have 11 bloggers I know. Well, I do, but I kinda keep to myself here, yet slowly get to know other bloggers and/or follow along as another blogger notices me.
What I like about HeartyPsych is their commitment to self-analysis. The blogs they write are meaningful, and to the point. With heart.
Questions by HeartyPsych are:
1. How old is your blog?
My blog is 4 years old.
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Having a voice. A venue where perhaps I can make a connection to another, inspire someone, make a difference.
3. How important do you think Social Media is for the success of a blog?
I know it is important, but I am looking for organic growth here on WordPress.
4. How would you define a successful blog? In other words, what do you think a successful blog looks like?
A successful blog means I make personal connections to fellow bloggers, maybe even friendships.
5. Have you ever thought about monetizing your blog?
6. If so, what do you think is the best method for monetizing?
I don’t know.
I nominate the following bloggers:
- How old is your blog?
- Why do you blog?
- Do you decide to participate in an adventure because you can blog about it?
- What makes you the most happy?
I wanna share the love and keep the positive vibe going..